Friday, November 4, 2011

27 Reasons Why I Love To Learn From These 10 Famous Blogs

I’ve been blogging since a year ago, and this one is my second blog. I have learned from so many blogs that I’ve seen and bookmarked several blogs that I like so much. On this post, I’m going to share about several blogs that I follow & Some reasons why I follow them.

If you are careful enough, there are some elements that I learn from my lists here, especially about web design, that has been applied on my blog. I hope that you can learn from them & be better in the future. I made this post to share some of what great blogs have & hope that you will apply some of their positive aspects.

I have reasons for every blog I like and learned from it. I have a total of 28 reasons from these 10 blogs. Some of them may be the same, but you can see uniqueness of every blog from my description below.

No comments:

Post a Comment